This Policy does not apply to information collected in any other way, including offline.
This Website may contain links to services maintained by others. This Policy does not reflect the privacy practices of those services.
The Policy may change as a result of changes to the Services and the content. Users are requested to refer to this Policy periodically or whenever you visit www.shopyourz.com. By accessing and using the Website and availing the Services, the User consents to the collection, storage, and use of the personal data that the User provides (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the Services and expressly authorizes the operator to process such personal data.
What Information Do We Collect?
1. Personal Information
- SHOPYOURZ may collect and store Personal Information that you provide to us when accessing or using the Services. “Personal Information” means information relating to a person who is or can be identified directly from that information. This includes your name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, email address, home address, your login information such as your username and password, one-on-one communication between members on the Site, any information mentioned in inquiries, and any other details that are asked through the registration or process of placing an order.
- Such Personal Information may be stored when you (a) create or update your account, (b) communicate with us, (c) place an order on our website, (d) contact us, (e) update your profile (“Profile”), or post information using your Profile, we may also collect verification information.
- We may use certain information you provide for research and statistical purposes and in such cases, we will take steps with an aim of protecting your individual identity. We may also use the information you provide to offer you products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive such offers and communications from us when you register. You may also opt out or unsubscribe.
- You should exercise caution when disclosing personal information in the creation of your account. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g., CNIC; drivers license number, passport number (collectively, "Sensitive Information"). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
- If you submit your information, know that:
-It must be accurate, complete, and current. It will be distributed to third parties in multiple formats (including online), and you will not be compensated by in any way for its use.
-By submitting the information on our website, you consent to the review of such information by our team members and by those who assist us in the provision of services to the users of our Website. We may take steps to inform all such people that such information should be treated as being confidential and should not be shared with anyone (unless required for the provision of any requested service).
-Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the website. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
2. Financial Information
- SHOPYOURZ can or may collect and store any Financial Information if you place an order on our Website. Financial Information refers to bank account details, credit and debit card information etc. (hereinafter, “Financial Information”). For a successful transaction, you will be asked to choose a payment mode and the relevant Financial Information. SHOPYOURZ can or may retain such information for future orders.
3. How We Use the Information You Provide Us
- We use information other than Personal Information, including aggregated or anonymized information, for ad targeting, to analyse trends, administer the Services, improve customer service, diagnose problems with our servers, track user movement and gather demographic information for aggregate use. Third party ad platforms may use this information for a similar purpose, but you should follow up with third parties and confirm their information collection and usage practices directly. We may freely publish, disclose and use information other than Personal Information, including aggregated or anonymized Personal Information, to or with third parties.
- We may use Your personal information to help us improve our products and services and getting in touch with you to let You know about goods, services or promotions that may interest you. SHOPYOURZ understands your privacy needs and will not sell, trade, or share personal information collected online from customers with third parties. All personal information collected by SHOPYOURZ will only be used internally and exclusively within our corporate group.
- In the event that your name and address are passed on to a third party, this will only happen in an effort to have your order delivered to you. When you place an order through SHOPYOURZ, your personal information will also be automatically used for marketing and/or promotional purposes from time to time. However, you can choose to not receive marketing or promotional information from SHOPYOURZ at any time by simply utilizing the unsubscribe function in the electronic marketing material sent to you.
- In the event that we engage with third party service providers in connection with our Services, SHOPYOURZ may share Personal Information with such service providers who need access to such information to carry out their work for SHOPYOURZ. Other than such service providers, SHOPYOURZ does not share Personal Information with third parties unless (1) You have indicated to us that you wish to receive information from such parties; (2) You otherwise give us your consent to do so; or (3) in response to a request for information.
4. Transfers of Information
- Information about our customers, including Personal Information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which Personal Information could be transferred to third parties as one of our business assets. In such an event, SHOPYOURZ will attempt to notify you before your Personal Information is transferred, but you may not have the right to opt out of any such transfer.
- The User is aware that a ‘Cookie’ is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can later be traced back from that particular browser, and that cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user, including but not limited to a User’s login identification, password, etc. The User is aware that the Website places both permanent and temporary cookies in the User’s computer's hard drive and web browser, and does hereby expressly consent to the same.
- The User is further aware that the Website uses data collection devices such as cookies on certain pages of the Website to help analyze web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promotes trust and safety, and that certain features of the Website are only available through the use of such cookies. While the User is free to decline the Website’s cookies if the User’s browser permits, the User may consequently be unable to use certain features on the Website.
- Additionally, the User is aware that they might encounter cookies or other similar devices on certain pages of the Website that are placed by third parties or affiliates of the Website. The User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Website does not control the use of such cookies/other devices by third parties, that the Website is in no way responsible for the same, and that the User assumes any and all risks in this regard.
- SHOPYOURZ endeavors to secure your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure by putting into place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Additionally, your account information is accessible online only through the use of a password.
- No security measures are perfect or impenetrable. To protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. You are responsible for all use of the Services by any person using your password. Please advise us immediately by emailing us if you believe your password has been misused. You should also note that email is not secure, and you should not send any confidential or sensitive information to us via an unsecured email.
7. Lawful Use Only
- User will not publish, upload, submit or distribute any posted materials on the SHOPYOURZ Website which are unlawful, deceptive, misleading, or abusive in any way, including but not limited to posted materials that are defamatory, blasphemous, libelous, obscene, threatening, indecent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or would constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party, contain any corrupted data or malicious code that may impair or alter the appearance or functionality of SHOPYOURZ, or give rise to liability or violate any local, state, federal or international law or regulation.
- On certain sections of the SHOPYOURZ Website, posted materials submitted for publication on will be accompanied by User’s name and shall not be submitted anonymously. User warrants that such posted materials will not misrepresent or obscure his or her identity or affiliation with any person or entity. Furthermore, User warrants that it will not, by any method or action, directly or through a third party seek to artificially enhance, degrade, or otherwise manipulate the recommendations or endorsements of any User, individual, or group on SHOPYOURZ including User’s own.
8. Your Rights
- If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage, you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18, and such use is prohibited by our Terms of Service. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from people under 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us as set forth in this Policy.
- If you have any additional concerns related to this Policy and/or our practices, please email us at email@example.com